Mind Of A Dead Man Mind Of A Dead Man

You couldn't need to had so many credits even when you are famous. Minus many stars for all those credits.

Furthermore, he talks too much.

Game Grumps - Prince Ali Game Grumps - Prince Ali

The only thing about this movie were the gunts. 1 Star for each grunt.

headphoamz responds:

You mean... grumps? Gunts? Grunts? There's a true melting pot of phrasing here. Thanks for playing the language game.

Game Mix: FF and Pokemon Game Mix: FF and Pokemon

Why no nipples? His teats don't have any nipples dog, where are the nipples?

Biffs Football Episode 3 Biffs Football Episode 3

Wow.

This biff movie is the best one ever, my favourite part when biff gets out of the car.

PS: All you anti-anteater people who are giving bad reviews should just go watch a different movie that doesn't have anteaters if you hate them so much.

[2008] REBOOT 10 [2008] REBOOT 10

Turning away from the..

music video aspect makes this series really seem professionally written rather than an amateur newgrounds kind of thing.
Though i imagine quite a few people are drawn to the series because of those sequences, and no wonder, you have real talent for fitting animation to music along with everything else the series does so well.

If i don't see a TV series sometime in the future I at least expect you to make a few professional music vid's for some sort of band people have heard of.

Sniper Take Down Sniper Take Down

Holy fuck....

That dude got shot.
5/5

That's My Fulp 15 That's My Fulp 15

Holy damn

I get to see an episode of That's my Fulp ascend into the portal.

Blessed are my days, god I love you MaddFlash.

Wurm of a Kind Wurm of a Kind

Excellent!

This whole thing is just plain awesome, it has a really nice light touch to it. A kind of humour that doesn't overlook the small details whilst keeping up with the main content.
And it has to have one of the best endings I've seen around here.
The only thing that bothered me was the re-use of a few Images (like that building with all the windows that were exactly the same), but that's kind of trivial anyway.
(Keep it up, you've really got something here. Mmm, I'll be waiting for your next flash)

Superior-Babboon responds:

ive tried really hard on this one and im pretty happy with it also.thnx for your helpfull review, ill keep some of what u said in mind for next time.

grandma grandma

How on earth did this get such a low score?

You probably need an anime grandma, or something of the sort. Or that whole copying David Firth thing people bring up on any animations that are the slightest bit odd.
(awesme pictures in myer by the way... didn't know it was you at the time.)

Bobby's House 5 Bobby's House 5

Yesss!!!

I stumble upon a new Bobby's house.
It's like finding money on the sidewalk, or something like that.

Too bad the mobile phone episode hasn't made its way to newgrounds though...